You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Safe!!! You think prime is strong?!!? Wooooohahhhh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
It's strong !
Want to make something of it!
Don't you have a pair of fish you should post to FW POTM contest or something???
When you change water weekly(if not daily in breeder tanks),and have 600ish G. safe is the way to go!
I am on my second kilo in the last year +...
This does NOT make me a nerd!!
Well IMO it does not, as disclaimers are huge since no one knows who to listen too!

If your grandpa buys a store and the first thing you do is to beg him to let you put a tank in it because you have no more room at home!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Oh my.... :D
Did he let you??

You might be a nerd if you refuse to buy a new set of headphones when one side does cause that money could go to the new tank.

... You have a fish keeping app on your phone and the first thing you do every morning is check it! :fish2::fish2::fish2:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1436118914.240381.jpg

When you get REALLY excited over this little gem and freak out the vendor xD

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

When you look at Miss Gurmus' new bracelet and think "I wonder if those are moorish idols, heniochus, or angelfish?"

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

View attachment 274754

When you get REALLY excited over this little gem and freak out the vendor xD

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Glad I'm not alone now I feel better , :D

having a stuffed fish hanging above my tank :whistle:

60069-albums10662-picture69064.jpg

If you have been saving all the empty Prime bottles for when you actually buy the gallon or 2 liter Prime!

My gallon of prime came with the pump dispenser. Each pump is 5ml.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's awesome!!!! :) Where did you get such a thing? :D

Believe it or not at the grocery store on the clearance rack they had a sea horse too but it was ripped , only paid $2.99 they were originally $30.00
every one who comes over gets a kick out of it :D

Back
Top Bottom