You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you see this on your 4 year old cousins blanket and facepalm. It's a HENIOCHUS not an angelfish!!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1438809197.002434.jpgSorry for upside-downness.

...if you and your wife go looking for a dresser but are entirely focused on finding one that would make a good 29 gallon tank stand :lol:

When you wake up from bed because of the click from the timers turning on and just to check on your shrimp and fish. AM I the only one who doesn't want to go out to a good restaurant because you want to stay home and watch your fish? Or am I just weird? :)

When you wake up from bed because of the click from the timers turning on and just to check on your shrimp and fish. AM I the only one who doesn't want to go out to a good restaurant because you want to stay home and watch your fish? Or am I just weird? :)

Sorry man, fish are fine for a few hours, food takes priority :D ?

Caleb

AM I the only one who doesn't want to go out to a good restaurant because you want to stay home and watch your fish? Or am I just weird? :)

I skipped on a 2 week vacation to Texas, Arizona, and Colorado so I didn't have to trust someone with tank maintenance!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sorry I missed you fish wrangler!

...you go to home depot for a house repair reason and end up at the wood protection items to see what might be new to keep your wood cabinet from getting water damage from pwc accidents.

...if you and your wife go looking for a dresser but are entirely focused on finding one that would make a good 29 gallon tank stand :lol:

I know I keep eyeing my dresser for my 10g. But it's pretty tall for a 5' 2" gal. Also congrats on the marriage! I have been with my hubby for 18 years and married for 10 . It's great to have your best friend live your life with you.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So my son just tripped and fell. He hit his head on the tv stand and has a huge bump on his forehead now. All I can think of is that he wanted to be a flowerhorn

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I can't say I have more tanks then friends, but I can say I have more fish then friends.

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Back
Top Bottom