You might be an aquarium nerd if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishychick

Aquarium Advice Freak
1) You spend more time delicately preparing a blanched, chopped pea for your ailing betta than you ever do making dinner for your family.

2) The guys at your lfs know you by name.

3) You got an Aquarium Connection sweatshirt for Christmas.

Guilty, guilty, guilty.

You guys?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

There's a t-shirt?!

Lol, yeah. There's a few AA things. I may be wrong but I think you can only get to it on the website/desktop versions, not via the aps. I think it's under "more" from the drop down menus along the top. I'm on my iPad now or I'd send you the link.

I know Iam a fish addict when I want to move the couch out to make room for a fish tank.:whistle:

I sit in my basement and wonder how I can rearrange furniture to accommodate a 120g tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This is how an aquarium nerd looks like...

Attachments

• DSCF8494.jpg
    DSCF8494.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 361
  • DSCF8498.jpg
    DSCF8498.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 364
  • dsc 003.jpg
    dsc 003.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 350
And oh yes..... here are those t-shirts...

Attachments

• ea shirt2.jpg
    ea shirt2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 451
  • 2012_0913merchandise40091.JPG
    2012_0913merchandise40091.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 297
  • 2012_1001merchandise40001.JPG
    2012_1001merchandise40001.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 350
  • berlin2013 180.jpg
    berlin2013 180.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 339
If you get nervous using handsoap when you wash your hands, and then proceed to rinse the heck out of them afterwards.

Totally me!!! In my LFS every other day! Half the time I just explor!

If you've ever gotten into a fight with your significant other because they felt like you care more about your aquariums than them...

I talk to my fish, play tag with my eel, and day dream a lot about my fish lol.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

If you've ever gotten into a fight with your significant other because they felt like you care more about your aquariums than them...

I've had the same thing happen to me! We are no longer together... LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Did you make those?

Fishobsessed7

Somebody else did that for me when I ordered some of those T-shirts. There are those shirts with my website logo on it → the micropoecilia picta (wildcoloured) and my website name. And another version with I love endlers on it. Between brackets it says: Stan the Endlerman". But they're my own designs.

And probably next month or after that I'll have some real shirts which I can open up with short and long sleeves. Of course, with my logo and website name on it.

The past couple of years (about 5 years now) I got labeled the name "Stan the Endlerman" by my other exposants at vivaristic events in Holland.

Take care,
Stan

Back
Top Bottom