Your favorite fish in the hobby.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lung Fish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys, i was wondering, what is your favorite fish in the hobby? Please respond to this thread. Oh, and if you are wondering, my favorite is the african brown/ghost knife fish.

I'd have to say Clown Loaches. Always fun to watch with their personalities and I'm a sucker for loaches in general. Wish I could fit them in my 75. My botia kubotai's are a close 2nd.

Kuhli loach they're fun to watch and it's hilarious to watch them chase each other then dive straight into the gravel

Sent from a pelipper

I'm a big fan of bottom feeders too! Love kuhlis, wish I had tank space for them. I enjoy watching otos clean the sides and front of the tank.

My ultimate favorite fish remains the micropoecilia picta... Especially the wildcoloured one. It's also my website's logo...

Hey guys, i was wondering, what is your favorite fish in the hobby? Please respond to this thread. Oh, and if you are wondering, my favorite is the african brown/ghost knife fish.

Don't lie.......you know its the upside down catfish.....

Elephant nose fish ;)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Back
Top Bottom