Your Favorite Fish in your Tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
I used to have a fw pecock eel... And i currently only have saltwater soo my favorite is probably my foxface...

I love fox face's! Can't wait to get my sw going!!!

Hmmm... I would have to say that my favorite is my BNP, OmNom
PicsArt_1348467755353.jpg
Why you ask? Well I'm not fully for sure why it is my favorite, I just have a soft spot for Plecos.

My lfs has a variety of beautiful bettas. One of them looks like that. My favorite would have to be a halfmoon betta with dark blue body and a red tail.

My favorite is my elephant nose, love how he waits to get hand fed after the other fish have eaten, & how he comes to see me when I put my hand in the tank & swims around it.

ForumRunner_20120924_093020.jpg

I want an elephant nose really bad but I have enough bottom dwellers. Do they all act like yours? I didn't know that and makes me want one even more!

Zimmanski said:
I want an elephant nose really bad but I have enough bottom dwellers. Do they all act like yours? I didn't know that and makes me want one even more!

Mine isn't shy lol not sure if they all act like him, but I,ve heard once they get use to you they can become playful. Mine can be a bit of a bully as well definitely the boss of the tank. But he's great :)

So many beautiful fish! It's no wonder they're your favorites. Gonna get pictures of my favorites soon.

probaly my ghost knife fish hes about 8-9cm very active lil fella but to fast to take a photo of so heresmy next fav my Striped Kuhli Loach

Attachments

• image-3586476310.jpg
    image-3586476310.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 99
Just got him (and set up the tank not long ago; that's why the water's a bit cloudy), but my scarlet badis :brows:
Need some new pics too lol

Attachments

• IMAG0898.jpg
    IMAG0898.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 92
bettaowner said:
My lfs has a variety of beautiful bettas. One of them looks like that. My favorite would have to be a halfmoon betta with dark blue body and a red tail.

Oh that would be a great mix to have

My fav is my aff( african featherfin ) cats :) i have 2 in a 55 and they are best buds than i have one in a 36 and one in my other 55. I love em. And id also have say my gold nugget pleco and my gbr!!!!

Back
Top Bottom