Your most expensive fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you can get a male they stay somewhat smaller then the females. From the research I did before my 1st ray it seems you need atleast a 90 gallon. They prefer longer tanks IMO as they like to cruise around the bottom alot. I have mine in 150 now which is 6' long.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Aquarium

Wow! That's awesome! I want one.....little bigger than a teacup though!

True Percula Clown, 24.99. I will be spending 30 on a Coral Beauty in a few weeks though, haha.

Not really sure exactley how big the teacup rays get. I had 2 for almost a year before I got rid of them they were in a 75gallon with a few rainbows and the female was around 7" the male a little smaller.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Aquarium

Crepe said:
What's your most expensive fish?

My most expensive fish is one of my very prized Koi that was imported from japan. I don't really want to give the exact price but let's just say it cost more than the pond that houses it lol.

170 for a naso tang

Got a breeding pair of kribs for $4 + tax. They are probably the most expensive fish I've owned, other than my GBRs I guess.

Check out the blue eye suttoni the shop near me are selling it for £1000

I have a tiny Silver Arowana, he was free as I traded in some fish for him. If I don't get a bigger tank by the time he outgrows his current one then I'll be selling him back to the same LFS for probably $100.

Our ring leopard discus was 85 dollars, which was a bargain. The guy was trying to clear out his inventory because he had a new shipment coming in. Usually he charged 140 dollars for that fish.

mines was $6+ for a bamboo shrimp..I think my molly was the most expensive fish which is only aobut $2+. I would be scared to own anything more than $100. I will have a heart attack if it gets sick.

Back
Top Bottom