Your Opinion... Am I being unreasonable?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a wonder my artificial crank baits so closely resemble goldfish ! Oh man??

Another lady contacted me through CL this week and I took "Spot" to her backyard goldfish pond. It was about 50 miles round trip but she was happy to have him and he seemed to like it.

Growing in a Pond versus an Aquarium

She only had one other goldfish in there at the time. Apparently last fall she learned about Chlorine the hard way. Well, she learned THAT she had chlorine the hard way. She knew she was on a well but it is a community well that was treated and metered to the neighborhood.

Anyway, my daughter's little 4" GF took just a few minutes to adjust to the cold water. The 6+" fish already in there swam from across the pond and checked him out almost immediately.

I stayed about 30 minutes to watch them and they never got more than a foot apart. I think they are buddies already.

They encouraged me to bring my daughter back to see him whenever she wanted. But the good news for me is that when her smaller GF, that we still have, gets a couple of inches bigger, she will have a home waiting for her with her ex-tankmate!

:dance:

Awe!!! I love happy endings!!! Such a lucky fish to have found you and in turn his new owner!

Back
Top Bottom