You've got mail...!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serge

Aquarium Advice Addict
Good day folks. Returned from vacation yesterday and I was expecting to see a couple thousand new messages..... Nope..... My screen showed over 12,000 emails!!!!!!! 8O :crazyeyes: :eggface: :eek2:

No way I had that much time to read all those messages last night, considering that I had not slept in over 20 hours! :lach: So, I just log off and on again. What else is a guy to do! :mrgreen:

In any case, if anyone goes to London, the London aquarium is a MUST see!! It's right by the Thames, across the river from Big Ben, next to the London Eye wheel.

Sigh.... Whish I could afford some of the very nice reef tanks they have there! Awesome is all I can come up with. Hehe. Made some pictures but will know how they turned out when the films are back from the photo lab.

8)

Popular guy! I wouldn't even try to read them all, I 'd delete them all and feel free! Just ask all your friends if there was anything important you might have missed! Hopefully none are business related, can't miss those!

LOLOL!!!! Yes, I was referring to the AA messages! If it would have been my personal emails, I would have just done this: Select All -> Delete All.

Hehehe

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom