10 Gallon German Blue Ram Setup: Looking for Advice/Opinions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Kailyn! I do like the idea of the betta I enjoy their personality but I'm not sure yet. I still want to do the rams so I might still do it since I have done it before or try and get a 29 gallon. I have a cabinet that holds my 14 gallon tank that would be perfect for the 29 gallon it's just like 2 inches to short :(

I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do because the only real thing set in stone is my reef tank which has been up for a while and doing really well. I had a bunch of people telling me I was going to fast and all of this other stuff and trying to do it their way but the tank looks great and mostly everything is healthy and thriving. That's why sometimes I have to be skeptical of the advice I receive. I have been fish keeping for like 5-6 years now I believe, started when I was 9 or 10 I think. Really enjoying saltwater! I like fish with personality anything that has personality that would be good for a 10 gallon besides bettas and shell dwellers?

Thanks, Braden

Dwarf puffers have tons of personality and you could have 2-3 in a ten gal.

Back
Top Bottom