10 gallon planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maribfour

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have two 5 gallon tanks with plants, and decided that combining the two would be good. So here it is!
IMG_2577.JPGIMG_2576.JPG

Looks nice! Plants look really healthy, if I was to make one suggestion, I'd put a black background on it or spray it black with acrylic ;) you be amazed how much it will make the plants and driftwood "pop" with colour :)

I was going to put one on actually! But I couldn't decide between blue or black! Im starting to lean towards black, I think it would look awesome!

Since tank is set up. Black foam board from walmart and velcro. Plus you can easily change to blue.

Wow you have green thumb - you need to move on into a 29 gallon and expand those lovely plants! Nice looking 10 gallon..... I vote black over blue.

Okay so I haven't updated in a while! But this tank has come a long way! I did end up going with a black background. This tank use to hold a betta, Copernicus, may he Rest In Peace, and now is home to guppies and some babies! IMG_5397.jpg

You could use Least Killifish. You could have a colony in that size.

Back
Top Bottom