120 crypt tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mgamer20o0

Aquarium Advice Addict
img_993741_0_9300e738f4acd6019503ecd360ac41bf.jpg

YouTube - 120 gallon 06 19 2009

it looks GREAT!!! i was thinking about doing the all crypt tank but was afraid they would grow soooooo slow. are you using co2? and what kind of fishes are in there? and maaaan it looks good, if you keep at it those crypts will get huge and look awsome!

Man, I wish you were selling. Those plants look very happy =]

it looks GREAT!!! i was thinking about doing the all crypt tank but was afraid they would grow soooooo slow. are you using co2? and what kind of fishes are in there? and maaaan it looks good, if you keep at it those crypts will get huge and look awsome!
i was until it ran out last trip i went on. ill start it back up again but its more about keeping the algae at bay. not needed at all. with crypts you dont start with 10 and let it fill the tank you just start with a full tank of them.
Nice crypts dude. Why don't you send about 30 of them to GA! :p
lol you know my paypal addres hahahha
Man, I wish you were selling. Those plants look very happy =]
i have some others i sell. this is just one of the tanks i dont touch no matter what other then throwing in some anubias to float here and there.
Nice. That's what I want at home. :)
its very easy. its one of the reasons why i wanted to do this. once its in there is nothing to do to the tank for the most part other then water change and feed the fish.

Back
Top Bottom