1x3 triple cube aquascape concept

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you. Well, when I look back in time, I only started to study all of this in December 2012, so most of the credits ahould go to the members of this forum that provided me with unlimited attention and very helpful hints.

Start with a concept, let others contribute, learn from the mistakes, don't be affraid of trying and you will be able to make any aquascape you invision. Just be patient. We are here to help.

I guess this brings closure to this thread. Thank you for all that contributed, I guess this will not change for a while.

Please follow my saga as a betta breeder. I just have 100+ baby bettas from my second spawn.

Attachments

• image-817179982.jpg
    image-817179982.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 87
I guess this brings closure to this thread. Thank you for all that contributed, I guess this will not change for a while.

Please follow my saga as a betta breeder. I just have 100+ baby bettas from my second spawn.

Your triple cube display is lovely. If you start a betta breeding thread, please link it here so we all can find it more easily.

Thank you for sharing ;)

Noooo! This thread is suppose to live on forever! It's such a unique concept, I was hoping to get updates down the road. Are you still working on that awareness campaign to promote better living for bettas?

Noooo! This thread is suppose to live on forever! It's such a unique concept, I was hoping to get updates down the road. Are you still working on that awareness campaign to promote better living for bettas?

I am. I have donated a betta to a school under the "perfect condition" approach and I hVe given some fish for free as long as the new owner was willing to listen for 30 minutes or so the real deal about bettas.

My next batch will generate some money, I may have some design and printing done to promote better care for bettas.

When I start a thread about the breeding of halfsuns, I will link it here.

Thank you guys!

Hey Raf... how are these cubes doing? You still around, buddy?

Hello Brian,

I am still around. The cubes are fine:

-My CO2 system has a leak, and my bad *** cylinders that are suppose to hold CO2 for 1 year + end their gas in about 2 weeks. I got tired of trying to fix it, and now the tanks are "low tech".

-I replaced most of the high tech plants with cabombas and water sprites. The tank looks "cheaper", but still nice for the bettas.

-I manage to successfully breed over 200 bettas last year, had a really good time, but I don't think I will continue. It is too labor intense and there is no return of investment (of any kind, not only financial).

-I received as a gift a $2.99 succulent from a friend, and now I have applied my transferable skills from aquascaping into these small desert gardens that I am developing. I propagate cacti and succulents by cuttings and I make tiny bowls (6 inches, sometimes 12", but nothing like the zen gardens with 6 feet diameters). I end up spending WAY more time with my "terrestrial" plants than playing with my triple-tank.

-As history tells, I jump from one hobby to another. The aquascaping came to stay, but I will not be expanding to any more tanks or anything like that. As a matter of fact, I might have an aquarium based garage sale to remove the excess.

That's pretty much it. Thank you for asking. I keep an eye on your threads, keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom