20 gallon low light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plant0

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is my 20 gallon high tank. In the middle of a rescape at the moment so it's a little empty. What do you think? I'm thinking of getting another peace of driftwood for the other corner of the tank then a long branch in between the two and cover everything in plants.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1435863906561.jpg
    1435863906561.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 50
Looks good! The plants and driftwood will make it look great. What will the final stock be?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Love that driftwood. I would work on evening out your stock though. Schooling tetras and barbs like a group of 5+

Caleb

Final stock will be 5 tiger barbs the dwarf gourami and 5 corys. And my dwarf cray (he's already in there) The reson there are small schools is because these are old fish that the rest of the school died out and they are living out the remainder of their life in this tank. (Every time one dies I get one more of the final stock so it's a slow exchange) if I could find someone with these species or a lfs that would take them I would but so far it looks like they are stuck with me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom