29 Gallon Planted Build...Advice Appreciated!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might have to move this tank:( If my dad lets me it might go up to my room and the sw 20l will go to storage leaving just the low tech 20l and 29 in my room.

Not really feeling the forum lately. Anyone ever read Fahrenheit 451? Seems AA is turning into it lately...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just started it in my class actually, to be completely honest I'm disappointed with the users who are leaving, you can't let one troll ruin this great forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What's going on here? I don't get on here much anymore, more youtube than anything.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What's going on here? I don't get on here much anymore, more youtube than anything.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm going to edit a sw video tomorrow after work and probably make an update on my fw tanks.
Not much to report though, plants are going good, algae is minimal though I did see some hair algae the other day, and the fish seem happy. All but one neon that wanted to jump that is...going a crusty body in front of the tank Thursday.

Some changes have occurred. Most notably the addition of seriyu stone, and it doesn't look like a chicken was loose in my tank (fresh ;))

I'm watching you ?
Very nice hardscape. It does a good job separating the foreground and background. I see you still have the nuisance weed, err, pogo octopus.
I really don't recognize this tank. It has gone through quite an evolution.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I actually killed the pogo, and had to be resupplied. Turns out it doesn't like kanaplex/furan2, I had a 100% loss afyer treating with those 2 meds.
Thanks for the kind words fresh!

Back
Top Bottom