30 gallon Re-designed Log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys, Its been a little while but heres an update:

Every thing has been going great. The plants are growing bigger. I am having an algae problem (Green spot algae and Some kind of dark brown algae; not yet confirmed diatoms. Snails and pleco arent really helping), so Im soon to add C02. Took out Java ferns. Added Dwarf Sag and a Red Tiger Lotus. Added new filter (Fluval 205. 180 GPH)

This leaves me with (Plant wise):
1 Mother Dwarf Sag with running daughter shoots (Sagittaria Subulata)
1 Cryptocoryne Wentii, Green
1 Cryptocoryne Balansae
1 Cryptocoryne Spiralis
1 Anubias petite nana
1 Anubias Barteri

Plan on getting some Vals and possibly Blyxa Japonica once C02 is added. Pics will come.

Its going great. 3rd 9 weeks are over and I have the Following Grades:
English B
Career Orientation B
Science A
Band A
Math B
Social studies C

Have the Bestest Friends a guy could have :D

Cool grades ty....:) I hate social studies...I love math and science (specifically biology and chemistry, hated physics too)

Cool grades ty....:) I hate social studies...I love math and science (specifically biology and chemistry, hated physics too)

Math is not my best subject but I make a decent grade in it. Social studies only has me hooked on certain things, but not all.

I was wondering where you'd been. Life just been busy?
That and another thing, but Im back now. Not sure if im going to be posting as much as I did, but at least Im here.

Welcome back!=wb

You can build one that does the exact same thing in about an hour (or less) for 1/10th the cost. It's a fun easy build.

Update on tank:

Added some Ludwigia, Broad Leaf (Ludwigia repens) and Rotala Indica (Rotala roundifolia) to the tank. I also installed the C02 system (Thank heaven too because the Diatoms and GSA were getting out of hand). Now just waiting for the bubbles to start going through the bubble counter (Which can take 2-10 hours so I might fall asleep till then.....).

Back
Top Bottom