40 Gallon Planted Aquarium Log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well my CO2 equipment arrived earlier this week, so now it's just a matter of finding some time so I can start setting things up.

Well our Fish Club's Spring Auction last weekend gave me the push to make a little more progress on this project. I took down both the 2.5 & 5.5 gallon setups and put them in the auction. Next I need to clear out the stands and move them out of the way.

The shelving unit that I was using for the 2.5 gallon will go upstairs to my son's room so that he can finally start his Triops Aquarium that he received from his grandma for Christmas. He's going to be very excited when I tell him that he can finally set it up.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the dresser that I was using as the stand for the 5.5 gallon aquarium I may just move it out of the way for the time being so that I can continue to use it to store aquarium supplies while I'm setting up the 40 gallon breeder.

Also on the to do list is to get the stand assembled and paint the back of the aquarium. I'm not sure if I'm going to tackle those on my own or recruit a little bit of help to move things around. Plus I've got the driftwood soaking. Absolutely no problems with it sinking right away, just a matter of reducing the tanins slightly.

Well our Fish Club's Spring Auction last weekend gave me the push to make a little more progress on this project. I took down both the 2.5 & 5.5 gallon setups and put them in the auction. Next I need to clear out the stands and move them out of the way.

The shelving unit that I was using for the 2.5 gallon will go upstairs to my son's room so that he can finally start his Triops Aquarium that he received from his grandma for Christmas. He's going to be very excited when I tell him that he can finally set it up.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the dresser that I was using as the stand for the 5.5 gallon aquarium I may just move it out of the way for the time being so that I can continue to use it to store aquarium supplies while I'm setting up the 40 gallon breeder.

Also on the to do list is to get the stand assembled and paint the back of the aquarium. I'm not sure if I'm going to tackle those on my own or recruit a little bit of help to move things around. Plus I've got the driftwood soaking. Absolutely no problems with it sinking right away, just a matter of reducing the tanins slightly.

I know everything sold not sure for how much, I left around noon as the wife got called for some work and I had to come watch the little one. 58 registered buyers all together is what I was told.

Looking forward to seeing this scaped!

Craig

Loved what I saw in the old plant logs of yours. Looking forward to seeing what you'll do this time! :)

Back
Top Bottom