5 Gallon Planted Aquarium Log (Attempt Number Two)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh ok. if you want to know what my pics would look like put a black piece of paper in fronyt of your face and try and watch tv. ha

Well it's been a little while since i've posted any new pictures so i'll post some. So I can keep you guys updated :D. This is right after a water change as well.

Hornwort After Trimming (Nov. 11th 2008).jpg

Java Fern (Nov. 11 2008).jpg

This is looking better. Two in leaves at the bottom, don't think you can see them in the picture though, but there are two new leaves coming out of the sand.

Planted Aquarium (Nov. 11th 2008).jpg

I did trim the hornwort into more of a bush shape because it was taking over my 5 gallon :D.

This is looking better.
Agree. The left side is great. The right should get stronger as the fern continues to grow.

BTW, the "river sand" is fabulous. I spent a lot of $$ on one of the new "wonder" substrates only to discover that it's so loose that getting new plants to stay in place is a PIA.

Agree. The left side is great. The right should get stronger as the fern continues to grow.

BTW, the "river sand" is fabulous. I spent a lot of $$ on one of the new "wonder" substrates only to discover that it's so loose that getting new plants to stay in place is a PIA.

Thanks. Actually I moved up to a 10 gallon so check out that log now not this one.

Back
Top Bottom