5 Gallon Planted Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I will try to get some EM. I actually dosed N and P before I posted that, so levels should still be good. As for the airstone- I'm watching the drop checker. If I see a significant drop in CO2 levels, I will remove it.

E.M. is on the way. I added some CRS (I think I counted 11) to make the tank more interesting. I also replanted a bunch if HC so it will spread faster. I will have to watch co2 levels so I don't nuke the shrimp. I'll try to get some pics of them tomorrow after they've settled in.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

E.M. arrived and I dosed it up. No shrimp pics until I get the cyano to go away. HC is doing ok... not growing super fast, but it's definitely not unhappy.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389681905.899719.jpg
First planted tank, 3 gal, seviyn stone, inspirations: amano x el matador beach still not sure what I'm doing and loving it!!! Planted a few days ago

Cyano is almost gone. I am wanting to put some foggy window film on the back sometime soon. I also feel a rescape coming on. I'll do both in then next few weeks.

The cyano is gone. I'm still waiting for the HC to fill in. It grows so slowly for me. Here are some shrimp pics:

img_2816056_0_9984b04d17ae9716cd1fd6a74f74969f.jpg

img_2816056_1_ba75e359906d97e5f2570c79018d4d63.jpg

Ok, here is my first attempt at a scape using ohko stone. I have 2 more stones, but these are the best looking ones I have. Any suggestions?

img_2915185_0_b964aec79463fd9174c7891d59567a35.jpg

Back to Life

I finally got around to setting this up again (somewhat). I planted HC in the front and micro sword in the back right corner. I will DSM until the plants fill in more. Since it's such a huge change, I am going to make a new thread for v2.0.

Max's ADA Mini M v2.0

It's not any changes that you guys haven't already seen, but I felt that his thread has dragged on far too long and needs a refresh. Also, I wasn't really doing anything with the ohko before. I was just playing around with a scape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom