60 gallon aquascape adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

russianaquarium

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all just an update on my 60 gallon planted aquarium... first picture is month 1 2nd picture is month 3 and last picture is of it right now month 6. Amazing growth... I have 2 48 inch 6500 t8s on it and liquid ferts dosing daily and weekly.

Attachments

• KTiY5niJiGk.jpg
    KTiY5niJiGk.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 132
Haha Yes they did, the fish LOOOVE to swim threw the plants and hide in them, looks amazing and so natural... Thanks all

Dwarf Sagittaria but for some reason its not "dwarf" lol I was told it only grows 6 inches but it reached the top of the 60 gallon which is rather tall, at about 24'' high...

Dwarf Sagittaria but for some reason its not "dwarf" lol I was told it only grows 6 inches but it reached the top of the 60 gallon which is rather tall, at about 24'' high...

Tell me about it. My dwarf chain sword was supposed to be only 5-6 inches in height. Then I added CO2, and the leaves are hitting 8 inches. :lol:

And taking over the substrate. :eek:

I remember when you first started out, you’ve come a long way in a short time! Looks great [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom