72 Gallon Planted Aquarium Log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Superglue gel also works. What comes in contact with it dies but it holds on long enough such that the moss doesn't rot away fast enough and has enough time to attach itself.

Got the flame moss today and attached it. I will try to get pics up tonight but the rubber bands that are keeping it attached are making the rock very ugly but after it attaches it will look good. And does anybody know if flame moss will grow on a rock? I know it will attach itself but will it keep growing?
Oh and I am going to order my catalina light tonight. Yeah!:D

Had an Oscar once that golfed in the tank. Dug his own holes and proceeded to putt the golf balls into a pile. If your plants remain unscathed you'll be lucky!

I will post pics of the flame moss as soon as I find the cord to download the pics from my camera

Good deal. nice to see an Oscar that doesn't rearrange the furniture everyday.
:)

Got my catalina light today and will post pics of of it with the light and flame moss tonight. Oh and I don't have the legs on the light yet.

Finally Pics

Flame moss. This was taken before i got my light. Oh and it has almost attached but needs another week or 2:D

Pics of the light

Light The first one has all for lights on the second one just has a 10,000k and plantgrow last one has 1 10k and 1 6,500k

Back
Top Bottom