75 gallon planted tank looking for ways to improve

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tobykourtney

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 75 gallon planted tank with amazon swords, java ferns, and banana plants. I have a dual t5ho aquatic life 48" and dose pro pps. I also have diy co2 but Im starting a paintball setup as soon as my GLA paintball regulator comes in the mail. I was looking to see if anyone could give me any ideas for my tank thanks in advance.

image-491825020.jpg

It looks pretty good! If that were my tank, i'd probably add a few more rocks as hiding places or maybe a tall piece of driftwood. And i feel like its a little dark looking, but it could just be the picture. But other than that, it looks great!

I have a 75 gallon planted tank with amazon swords, java ferns, and banana plants. I have a dual t5ho aquatic life 48" and dose pro pps. I also have diy co2 but Im starting a paintball setup as soon as my GLA paintball regulator comes in the mail. I was looking to see if anyone could give me any ideas for my tank thanks in advance.

Have you considered some crypts? They are root feeders just like swords are. Depending on your lighting maybe look into getting some color in there, maybe a crypt wendtii red or an ech. Ozelot red sword (my most recent additions that have done well for me). Hopefully Rivercats will pop in and give you advice, she's awesome and anything plants :)

It looks pretty good! If that were my tank, i'd probably add a few more rocks as hiding places or maybe a tall piece of driftwood. And i feel like its a little dark looking, but it could just be the picture. But other than that, it looks great!

Where the tank is between my kitchen has floodlights for lighting so it looks dim because the room is very bright.

image-3332034905.jpg

Pics with the floodlights off lol

Back
Top Bottom