Again, Plants ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have these same two plants, forget names but I do have a suggestion for later use...A book! "The 101 Best AQUARIUM PLANTS... Great book! If you don't get an I.d. 2nite I WILL look these up for both of us & let you know in the morning. Sorry I couldn't be of more use. Yet do consider the book...Great book for all facts about EA. Plant including PH, hardness,light requirements etc...

Jennie L said:
I have these same two plants, forget names but I do have a suggestion for later use...A book! "The 101 Best AQUARIUM PLANTS... Great book! If you don't get an I.d. 2nite I WILL look these up for both of us & let you know in the morning. Sorry I couldn't be of more use. Yet do consider the book...Great book for all facts about EA. Plant including PH, hardness,light requirements etc...

Thanks Jennie! I will look for the book for sure, in the mean time I will wait to see what you find tonight on it.
;-)

Looks like you got a maybe answer...@ work. Will look them up & let you know for certain in a few hrs. These all should be easy to find....your tank is awesome, are those white mountain minnows? Get back to you soon. Jennie

Jennie L said:
Looks like you got a maybe answer...@ work. Will look them up & let you know for certain in a few hrs. These all should be easy to find....your tank is awesome, are those white mountain minnows? Get back to you soon. Jennie

No, I'm not sure which ones you are referring to, but I have in these pictures rummynose tetras, and purple passion danios... I like them both, the tetras swim in the bottom of the tank, and the danios on the top !,

Back
Top Bottom