Algae Eater?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The reason your rainbow is bullying the other be is probably because there not enough of em. Once you have the space I would add more so you have 5-6 bu more if possible. They are schooling fish after all.

M1k3y_gumi said:
The reason your rainbow is bullying the other be is probably because there not enough of em. Once you have the space I would add more so you have 5-6 bu more if possible. They are schooling fish after all.

Might trade the rainbows too. My big angel is my centerpiece fish. So back to my first question. I I end up with one angel, a striped Raphael and half dozen Cory's, I would like one other fish. Be it a species of pleco or something else. What would look really nice?

M1k3y_gumi said:

Agreed, hence why I said to get more. Schooling fish can really show odd behaviors if not on a school.

The Raphael may be ok in the tank as they aren't sure active, especially during the day. I, personally, would rehome it, but I've never kept a Raphael. So I can't say for certain.

Gamecockaquascaper said:
Might trade the rainbows too. My big angel is my centerpiece fish. So back to my first question. I I end up with one angel, a striped Raphael and half dozen Cory's, I would like one other fish. Be it a species of pleco or something else. What would look really nice?

You could do another schooling fish. My suggestion would be Bloodfins. Super active, great schooling, cheap, and have a subtly beauty when they mature. You could do like 7 of those bad be ok.

Gamecockaquascaper said:

I would rehome the Raphael u would have more options

Gamecockaquascaper said:
In addition to rehoming the others I mentioned? Just keep and angel and the Corys?

U good keep the rainbows if u finsed the school

Back
Top Bottom