Amazon sword sold at Walmart!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sai Sauce

Aquarium Advice Activist
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408184274.100505.jpg bought for $4.64 plus tax. This one looks pretty clean and undead. Took it out and removed those spongey thingy ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408184357.191616.jpg and trimmed the root. Didn't took a picture lol, then planted it on my tank. Not so sure where to put it at :/ if you have suggestion let me know lol. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408184438.497580.jpg let me know what y'all think!

Filtration: Aqueon 10
Light: Marineland 24-36 single bright led
Substrate: Eco-Complete substrate
Species: platy and ghost shrimps
Co2

Using My iPad and I Love Fishes! <~8~>

I usually leave the sponge thing in but it falls out after a while and I clean it but I believe it helps it

Don't forget to cycle when you're done!

The spongy stuff is rock wool. It doesn't hurt or help the plant, it just gives it a medium to grow in that holds plenty of water while it's grown emergent.

Sent from Peabody's rabbit hole.

Would you think african cichlids go with amazon sword? Thinking about moving it to my african cichlid

Using My iPad and I Love Fishes! <~8~>

Its large leaves and I think the leaves are pretty thick. Your choice really but I don't see why not give it a shot.

You could put it as your focal point in your aquarium.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom