Anubias and light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not even going to mention that i was going to use some thread from a sock that was falling apart *lol*.

We got a wide range of ages here but sure there are enough old farts like me to remember the Kinks song Low Budget. It's been my theme song for the past 3 years....

"My hair is all mine, my teeth are my own, everything else is on permanent loan..."
wow, sounds like something i was forced to listen to in the car on the vacations by my parents when i was younger... wow

now you are going to make me go and find the Beatles Yellow Submarine and play it for my fish!

Thanks for making me feel old you guy! :p

One good thing about where I am is picking up FM96 from London, Ont. Canada. Great station for someone like me. They claim to be "London's Best Rock" You'll go from hearing Kings of Leon, or Pearl Jam to Jimmi Hendrix in 15 mins.

I hopefully will be calling my daughter in about half an hour, hitting the shower, and going out and looking for a few new plants..... Mainly thanks to this thread. I want to look for some grass or moss. My tanks are looking a bit bare since I took everything out and added the sand.

I am a convert to the natural look. ;)

oh also in my one tank the Chinese AE would really cheese me off by uprooting the thing off the driftwood I had it tied to, so I was forced to rubber band it :(

He hasn't seemed to have that problem since I transferred from gravel to sand.

I need to do a partial water change, hop in the shower and leave for work an hour early to exchange there freaking bog plants for some real aquarium plants. Thankfully I found the receipt.

If you haven't left yet, I'd suggest java moss. I even got to see it pearl regularly in my tank 19w flourescent tank.

Back
Top Bottom