Any cheap good looking plants for a 10 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sai Sauce

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am soon going to start a 10 gallon planted with led strip lights sold on amazon for $12, it's 16 ft long I believe and I cuffed them too make it enough for my 10 gallon. It's pretty bright and strong. Any suggestion? Around from $2-$8

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Ive made a light with the strip LEDs that you're talking about I believe it will grow low light plants, probably medium light in a 10 gallon. do you intend on adding any co2 sources? like flourish Excel? I have a 10 gallon with ludwigia repens, java fern, rotala indica, wisteria, and argentine sword. it's a low/ medium light tank and everything is doing quite well. I put in 5 milliliters of Excel daily. you can find a lot of trimmings in the classified section for much cheaper than anything you would pay for in a store.

Yes I'm planning on putting a DIY co2 in there. I did look on classified but still thinking if I should get cause of shipping price..... But I'll see

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

shipping is only $7 generally so if you get multiple plants from someone its not too bad. probably fill your tank for 20$

Hornwort and anubias has never done me wrong. Fry love the hornwort too if your breeding anything. Grows like crazy.

Staurogyne repens and ludwigia repens and crypt undulata have done well in low light for me.

Back
Top Bottom