Any low light to med light plant recommendation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea i know theres more that goes into it which is why i feel the OP should know now before the light is purchased

Fine.. I see how it is.. Not like like your tank looks awesome and you gave no cuke how to grow plants underwater;) keep an eye on my info! Catch me if I slip up! Thanks! I'm way more if a noob..

Fine.. I see how it is.. Not like like your tank looks awesome and you gave no cuke how to grow plants underwater;) keep an eye on my info! Catch me if I slip up! Thanks! I'm way more if a noob..

Haha i will chime in when i feel i have something to offer dont you worry lol. My tank still has lots of problems

I already have them both fully stocked from my local Lfs. 29 has 8 rummynose tetras, 6 hexazona barbs, m/f pair of double orange apisto's and a leopard frog Pleco. 20 has 6 neon/cardnals tetras, 6 Cory's habrosus, 2 guppys. A gbr and an albino Pleco soon to move on out..

I already have them both fully stocked from my local Lfs. 29 has 8 rummynose tetras, 6 hexazona barbs, m/f pair of double orange apisto's and a leopard frog Pleco. 20 has 6 neon/cardnals tetras, 6 Cory's habrosus, 2 guppys. A gbr and an albino Pleco soon to move on out..

Don't get fish from petco. They are bad at taking of it.

Back
Top Bottom