Anybody know what plant this is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daymine

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've had this plant for so long I've forgotten the name for it! It grows pretty slowly and is really hardy. It also can attach itself to rocks and driftwood if given the time to. Thanks!

Attachments

• image-556001762.jpg
    image-556001762.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 82
Yeah its really big, especially seeing as it didn't have proper lighting for the past 7 months

Daymine said:
Yeah its really big, especially seeing as it didn't have proper lighting for the past 7 months

I'd say it's about average size, the ones I have in my tank have at least 3 dozen leaves.

The bigger one I rivalling my Anubias coffeefolia for terms of coverage. Really are beautiful "little" plants :)

I think so. That one has never even been in the substrate or attached to anything since I've gotten it and it's grow a lot. For a while it didn't have any lighting and it still did ok

Daymine said:
I think so. That one has never even been in the substrate or attached to anything since I've gotten it and it's grow a lot. For a while it didn't have any lighting and it still did ok

Awesome I have a few rocks laying around I'll buy and put some on there

Back
Top Bottom