Aquarist27's 20g Tall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarist27

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just want to get your input guys :) it's about a week old and I cleaned out my filter from my cycled tank and poured the water and particulate into the filter of this one to initiate the cycle. Yesterday I added fish

1x dwarf gourami
2x angelfish
5x glass cats

Attachments

• image-2086000074.jpg
    image-2086000074.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 76
  • image-991907726.jpg
    image-991907726.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 74
  • image-3455392029.jpg
    image-3455392029.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3202632102.jpg
    image-3202632102.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 74
Fishandmusic81 said:
How many k's is the light?
And some anubias or java fern?

+1 on the anubias and fern maybe tie em to that nice piece of wood.
I hear a lot of negative things about marineland led but it's usually from folks with more invested in their lighting. Also those cats MIGHT outgrow that tank as a group.

Bottomfeeder88 said:
+1 on the anubias and fern maybe tie em to that nice piece of wood.
I hear a lot of negative things about marineland led but it's usually from folks with more invested in their lighting. Also those cats MIGHT outgrow that tank as a group.

I've got The two Anubias in there so I will deffinately look for a nice java fern for some variety. And I'm not too sure about the K but it says it is equal to 17watts. You really think the cats will get too big?:x I tryed to make it nice for them with the cave that's dark underneath the DW and the big Anubia leaves. And I was actually worried I didn't have enough of them

Aquarist27 said:
I've got The two Anubias in there so I will deffinately look for a nice java fern for some variety. And I'm not too sure about the K but it says it is equal to 17watts. You really think the cats will get too big?:x I tryed to make it nice for them with the cave that's dark underneath the DW and the big Anubia leaves. And I was actually worried I didn't have enough of them
Adults get 3-4'' I believe. When plants fill out, if enough of them assuming, they should be fine.

That might not be enough lighting for more than fern, moss, anubia, etc. maybe someone with a similar set-up will chime in.

Bottomfeeder88 said:
Adults get 3-4'' I believe. When plants fill out, if enough of them assuming, they should be fine.

That might not be enough lighting for more than fern, moss, anubia, etc. maybe someone with a similar set-up will chime in.

Before I switched to 6500 they lived anubias anachris and fern are probably the most sturdiest plants but when I switched it definitely madexa difference they all grew more

Back
Top Bottom