AquariumPlants.com.....Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I dont know about customer service problems, but the thing about BBB is true. They should really take the BBB logo off their website.

Personally Ive only bought once from them, didnt have a problem.

Del,

I wouldn't get too worried over the first and only post by a member that'll likely be "moved on" if they continue with this behavior.
besides, from what I've read about the BBB, its not that helpful of an organization. People register a complaint, and then if that individual never gets back to the BBB with "yes, the company rectified the problem"...then it stays on your record.

Aquariumplants.com attitude

Not a competitor, just an incensed first time customer. I had a delivery problem (which actually was not their fault) but was insulted not once but twice in their e-mail responses. (I'm not an angel in this, I used profanity in my initial correspondence. However, the offending words were reused in their response to insult me). Their last e-mail ended with "We have plenty of "good" customers, we don't need "pain in the ass" customers like you". I was a difficult customer but did not feel I deserved this sort of abuse and was amazed that the company would be this unprofessional. That's when I checked into the BBB and found that their membership had been terminated.

Thread locked.
If you have a problem with the vendor, talk to the vendor. Do not hijack another member's post to complain about alleged poor service.

You are, in fact, admitting that you threw the first punch by using profanities in your initial email regarding the delivery problem which was NOT their fault (your own words).
If I owned a company, and you screamed at me using profanities, over some issue that was out of my control, I too would lose my cool, unleash on you, and ask you never to order from my company again. Business's have the right to refuse service to anyone.

Also, having worked in a variety of customer oriented fields, I totally agree that there are good and bad customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom