Aquasoil Amazonia!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ADA AS is great, I did a 1600 gallon tank a week ago with 60 bags, it's nice for scaping as well.

Here's EI + AS.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Attachments

• 100kbredplant_212.jpg
    100kbredplant_212.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 51
wow what plants are those? they look soo healthy and vibrant!!! i wish i had room for a 1600 gal tank!!! that would be alot of plants.

Top to bottom:

Tonia fluvitalis
Eriocaulon setaceum
Ludwigia "pantanal" (The red weed)
Tonia "manuas"

Another shot:
Basic EI dosing and TMG for the trace + ADA AS.
I'm not selling the ferts either:)

If something works, I want to know what part of it works.
Not just blindly assume like many did 20 years ago with Dupla, some of the products work and are effective, most aren't.
You wanna pay extra, that's fine, iof you are too lazy to feed your fish 3x a week I suppose, some LFS shop owners cannot add another few things etc, for some folks it might be easier etc.

I asked Amano what was in PS in person once, "power", funny, but he never answered the question.

I also ironically asked him how much his large tank at home cost, he had trouble answering it, someone asked me how much the 1600 behemoth I am doing cost, I had trouble myself:)

Haha.
:oops:

Regards,
Tom Barr

Attachments

• redpantresized_175.jpg
    redpantresized_175.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 24
how much do u want for that so called red weed u are growing? name your price and i shall pay it!!! lol those plants are stunning and all the leaf shapes really comment each other.

Nice, nice, nice. You had to show me up man. My gosh that is one of the prettiest plants I think I've ever seen. The color is just astounding. All I can say is GAH!

Pure awesomeness all the way around, fellas. Very inspiring pictures.
f something works, I want to know what part of it works.
Not just blindly assume like many did 20 years ago with Dupla, some of the products work and are effective, most aren't.
You wanna pay extra, that's fine, iof you are too lazy to feed your fish 3x a week I suppose, some LFS shop owners cannot add another few things etc, for some folks it might be easier etc.

I asked Amano what was in PS in person once, "power", funny, but he never answered the question.
On a similar note, there's some stuff that works so well it almost feels like cheating. CO2 mist making plants bead with both O2 and CO2 bubbles, for example. Aquasoil. Flourish Excel as an algaecide and plant boost.

I am DIY and cheap by nature, but manufacturers employing good methods in (relatively) affordable products is so great for this hobby. While it surely would be nice if ADA released more info, it's hard not to buy into the magic dirt that is AquaSoil, even after reading the corny passage on the bag :) With AquaSoil's price and noticeable improvement, lack of details from the manufacturer becomes (somewhat) ignorable for me. It is just way too much trouble to DIY such a product. And you can see it working on the plants immediately.

TravisSimonson said:
This Aquasoil makes you look like you really know what you're doing

Your bluffing...don't make me feel worse than I already do.

czcz said:
Pure awesomeness all the way around, fellas. Very inspiring pictures.

I agree, what was that saying? "A picture is worth a thousand words"? Gonna have to change that to "several thousand" words and forced jaw dropping. :)

Back
Top Bottom