Aquavas, opinions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

katas

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Been on the hunt for "local" fish store that carries ADA equipment. Long story short been communicating with House of Fins fish store about an hour away. They barely have any more ADA products but are advising me to look into Aquavas. Seems they sell the entire kit-and-kaboodle as one with the option for filter or not for an extra 200.

Take a look and feel free to chime in with opinions or experiences. They are new however can hurt to ask the community...

AQUAVAS

Aquavas was created by ADG who used to be a huge retail outlet for ADA in Texas.

Did I just see a $3199 setup?!?!?!? Ohh noo.. that's absolutely out of this world.. it's nice but I could put that together for under a $1000.. those lights were dated as well..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That is only a start of things I noticed that concerned me. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't being cheap or a snob.

Snob?? No.. that's for the guy/girl driving the ferrari;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've heard of the whole drama with ADG's exit from being an ADA distributor. Luckily there's still AquaForest in SF. But in all honesty, unless you're looking for a specific dimension they have, most of these high clarity tanks are all now coming out of the same factories ADA goes to now in China.

Mr. Aqua, ADA, GLA, AquaTop, and CAD Lights Zen tanks.

What are you looking for specifically?

Brian- I am still sold on the ADA 120p. Just curious what the community thought. Also always good convo to learn more.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Coursair - I have been keeping my eyes out on CL also however not many have made their way to the North East as of yet.

Brian - Yes Crimson Sky mixed with Layout 53 by Mark Evans... :cool:

Try messaging Orlando from GLA. Maybe outline what you want and he might be able to put a package deal for you.

Back
Top Bottom