At Long Last.... Sydney's Rimless Tank Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh boy, where to start?

So, on top of a lot of medical problems and problems between my parents, almost all of my betta's got mystery disease. I lost 13 out of 17. This tank had an infected betta that died in it - so I had to tear it down. That, and all the plants died :lol:

BUT I am going to start a 5.5 gallon rimless build soon, so be on the lookout for that.

Sorry to hear there are a bunch of obstacles in your life and fish keeping. Sorta just the way life can be. Things can be hard to deal with and trudge through. Let us know when the new tank happens. Just do it! I am rooting for you. Will send some prayers your way.

Hope you can see the future plans and keep them in sight.

Sorry to hear there are a bunch of obstacles in your life and fish keeping. Sorta just the way life can be. Things can be hard to deal with and trudge through. Let us know when the new tank happens. Just do it! I am rooting for you. Will send some prayers your way.

Hope you can see the future plans and keep them in sight.

Thank you :smitten:I appreciate it very very much. Tank should start soon. First inhabitant (fancy aquabid betta :D) will be here next week sometime, so the tank will be up around then :) I'll make a build thread of course :)

Back
Top Bottom