Bamboo? What kinda light?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well he's my name sake.... So that's why I got into fish keeping but I haven't ever had a tank big enough yet

Well the bamboo mason jar is now a fry holder till I can get home in a few hours. Boyfriend woke up and checked his tank and found a fry!!! So he brought him to me at work! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392569239.394522.jpg

The new girl has decided that she likes to hold hands.... I was planting the new dwarf hair grass and she kept swimming through my fingers :) she's a momma's girl toooo!!! Now I have 2 momma's girls and 1 momma's boys and 1 daddy's girl and 1 daddy's boy!!

The new girl has decided that she likes to hold hands.... I was planting the new dwarf hair grass and she kept swimming through my fingers :) she's a momma's girl toooo!!! Now I have 2 momma's girls and 1 momma's boys and 1 daddy's girl and 1 daddy's boy!!

Haha my fish just eat and poop. Swim left and right and that's about it.

What about swimming up and down? And what about the circles? Gotta love those circles!!

I love baby mollies! When they grow up they are just kinda eh but I love them as babies! They are everywhere!!! Hahaha I think it's cause I live all babies(female syndrome over here). But really all my fish have personalities

Haha my fish just eat and poop. Swim left and right and that's about it.
looks great! Water is a good thing;) ha! As long as they don't eat their own poo, mine do sometimes, they all mouth it and spit it a few times, maybe I should feed more haha

Mine are picky eaters! Little Bit only likes bloodworm flakes and Rose will eat anything and the new girl will only eat the little betta ball food stuff

What about swimming up and down? And what about the circles? Gotta love those circles!!

Something's up with my Molly, it does legit barrel rolls and backflips and stuff haha. It started when I changed out the substrate and now whenever I turn the light on she starts breakdancing for me.

Something's up with my Molly, it does legit barrel rolls and backflips and stuff haha. It started when I changed out the substrate and now whenever I turn the light on she starts breakdancing for me.
could be nitrite or ammonia poisoning too, how's your water test out?

Back
Top Bottom