Beginner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

parsons483

Aquarium Advice Activist
I new to planted tanks this is what I have started so far.
It's soil covered with cleaned black blasting sand in a 25 gallon tank. I can't seem to decide where to place the wood and rocks. That root looking wood I want to keep where it is but the rest I don't know anyone got any ideas?
I was thinking of taking the one on the right out completely.
And I m looking for plant ideas. I am planning to have angel fish in this tank.received_10156634456590663.jpeg

Why don't you place the stick in the middle making it your center peace than add plants around it. I have a 55 gallon tank and I have two large logs I built a hill in the middle of the tank adding my tree and the other log I had it laying on it's side were my pelco who is large has made it his home.

Looks good so far now all you have to do is start adding in plants start with clumping them it's going to take you time. I've had my 55 gallon tank for over 8 months and I'm still moving plants and rocks around here and there I findly think I have what I want. Now I'm working on a 10 gallon planted tank just for guppie breeding. Are you thinking of adding a back ground to the tank? It helps so your not looking at hoses. I think my fish like it they seem less scaird looking at a big white wall.

Looks good so far now all you have to do is start adding in plants start with clumping them it's going to take you time. I've had my 55 gallon tank for over 8 months and I'm still moving plants and rocks around here and there I findly think I have what I want. Now I'm working on a 10 gallon planted tank just for guppie breeding. Are you thinking of adding a back ground to the tank? It helps so your not looking at hoses. I think my fish like it they seem less scaird looking at a big white wall.
This is what I have for plants so farreceived_10156691058020663.jpeg

It can take a while I have had this one for two or three months. I wish I knew how to get rid of the cloud in. The water tho

Yes you could use some more plants, I don't know were your buying your plants from but I get mine on ebay,they are really healthy and come in the mail fast. You could do with adding some anubus,and java ferns there good starters. Maybe some tall grasses too. Do you have a plant light to help them.

Back
Top Bottom