Bert’s Ada gardens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I did see an old thread where someone tested that and drop off by tank corner was pretty bad. On mine I gained 10% just dropping light a couple of inches onto tank top (was probably getting fair bit of reflection with it higher though).

I think I did see an old thread where someone tested that and drop off by tank corner was pretty bad. On mine I gained 10% just dropping light a couple of inches onto tank top (was probably getting fair bit of reflection with it higher though).

Ah yes, unfortunately my light legs aren’t adjustable :(. The new light should be here next week hopefully. Just need to find a bigger powerboard for all these dam plugs!

@delapool aquarium gallery in Perth has a sale on fire aqua aquariums at tho moment and u can get 5 footers for $300!! Not sure if your in the market for a new tank but insane prices for low iron rimless [emoji106]

Getting closer to the final result. Stems are thickening at the rear thanks to the addition of the chihiros led. I’m running it 100% power for 4 hours per day in addition to my other fixture.

Ran out of co2 for a couple of days so abit of algae here and there but nothing to worry about.

https://i.loli.net/2019/03/19/5c907ac4a5447.jpg

Back
Top Bottom