Bert's ADA cube garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are some impressive stones. I like the canyon look.

Thanks fresh, sort of a temp scape for the moment. Keen to do the rain forest with lava rock at some stage but I think I’ll build it outside the tank and then put it in after.

Happy with it for the moment just need to get rid of the green Texas before the Jack Dempsey uproots all the plants and makes a hell of a mess lol

Tanks been running without co2 for about a week now so I really should get a refill but I’ve been really busy with work and family stuff. No algae yet [emoji38]

Thanks guys ;) it loves tapping into the Ada soil. Still no co2 in both tanks due to being so busy over the festive season, hopefully get both my tanks filled tomorrow.

Mr Jack Dempsey is making a hell of a mess uprooting all my Cuba but my Texas is off to his new home tomorrow so he’ll be back in the 90g tomorrow and I can replant.

Need to go collect a heap of driftwood as some stage for the next scape and get some glue. Really haven’t had much time for the tanks over the last month so I’ve been slack on the water changes and fert dosing but haven’t seen any negative results so far.

Back
Top Bottom