Best CHEAP place to order live plants.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plantedtankman

Aquarium Advice Freak
I would like to know if there is an online shop where I can find almost any aquarium plant I want that has shipping costs under $10.

I like Mikeswetpets on ebay and aquabid. He has a decent selection, not too much in the way of high light plants but lots of low and med light plants.

http://peabodysparadise.com/ Best place by far to get plants. He has tons and tons of plants, they are priced great, he knows pretty much all there is to know about plants, and all the plants I have ordered arrive in amazing condition. I think shipping is only $7.50.

I like Mikeswetpets on ebay and aquabid. He has a decent selection, not too much in the way of high light plants but lots of low and med light plants.

I have gotten plants from him as we'll and have been very pleased, plants are very good quality. Can't go wrong!

http://peabodysparadise.com/ Best place by far to get plants. He has tons and tons of plants, they are priced great, he knows pretty much all there is to know about plants, and all the plants I have ordered arrive in amazing condition. I think shipping is only $7.50.

I've also bought from here as well. Very very pleased with prices and quality. If my plants didn't come from LFS, they came from here for mikeswetpets.

I always look for plant packages on the forums here or on planted tank. You can get a decent selection for a great price!

Great experiences with both places mentioned (mike's and peabody's) but I have to say, peabody's is by far my favorite! The bunches I have got were always much larger than average and very healthy as well. Nowhere else I've bought from was able to compete except mikes price wise.

Great experiences with both places mentioned (mike's and peabody's) but I have to say, peabody's is by far my favorite! The bunches I have got were always much larger than average and very healthy as well. Nowhere else I've bought from was able to compete except mikes price wise.

+1 to this!

Back
Top Bottom