Best Light?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nnoah_won

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey,

I was wondering what are some good lights for a 29 gallon planted tank. It would be helpful to give me options with co2 or without co2.

My tank currently has medium to low light plants such as jungle Val, compacta, anubias, and types of java ferns. Although these are some low light-needing plants, I plan to expand and get plants that require higher light.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Finnex planted plus would be a good med. Light system and you can double it up to achieve higher light in a co2/high tech setup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just put on 2 planted +'s on my 29 gal. It way brighter than my diy 4 cfl bulb fixture. But the best Imo would be the BML fixture, truly the best.

I use to run diy co2 but now I'm pressurized. I don't have demanding plants that require high light, but I can already see new growth on Ar that were struggling under my old fixture.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just put on 2 planted +'s on my 29 gal. It way brighter than my diy 4 cfl bulb fixture. But the best Imo would be the BML fixture, truly the best.

I use to run diy co2 but now I'm pressurized. I don't have demanding plants that require high light, but I can already see new growth on Ar that were struggling under my old fixture.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How's the tank doing with the new lights?? I had to tweak phosphates again, got a nasty GSA boom..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom