Boesemani Rainbowfish Compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mattyfelts

Aquarium Advice Addict
60 gallon with 1 angelfish, 8 cherry barbs and 14 zebra danios. Could I add 6 Boesemani Rainbowfish?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I would say yes. Just make sure your other fish are getting enough food. Rainbows are very fast and aggressive eaters, often not letting food make it to the ground.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I would say yes. Just make sure your other fish are getting enough food. Rainbows are very fast and aggressive eaters, often not letting food make it to the ground.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I know this is just about fully stocked now. On TPT someone said no because of the angel. I didn't think their should be issues. What's the minimum size of a school for rainbows, if I could do 4 I would prefer that.

I know this is just about fully stocked now. On TPT someone said no because of the angel. I didn't think their should be issues. What's the minimum size of a school for rainbows, if I could do 4 I would prefer that.

I have a Glossolepis incisus and 6 melanotaenia lacustris with my marbled angel. Feed plenty and have no problems. Your tank is pretty peaceful I would say 4 is fine.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I have a Glossolepis incisus and 6 melanotaenia lacustris with my marbled angel. Feed plenty and have no problems. Your tank is pretty peaceful I would say 4 is fine.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Might pick some up tomorrow haha. Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom