bottom feeder help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"best"

That is all down to opinion really.

Some prefer plecs others corys and shrimp are also a good option.

Guess it all depends on the situation said animal will be placed into :)

Well for now my ten gallon but like my other threads say all are going into a 30 and I'm going to put alot more live plants with 2 dwarf gouramis,5 tiger barbs, and 1 angel so what is something that will fit with them thank you

jameswoodall said:
Well for now my ten gallon but like my other threads say all are going into a 30 and I'm going to put alot more live plants with 2 dwarf gouramis,5 tiger barbs, and 1 angel so what is something that will fit with them thank you

Well the angel rules out smaller fish and shrimp as they may become a snack lol.

Cory cats are great little fish, doing best in groups I think they would bring an abundance of movement to your tank (30 gal)

I would wait till you move to the 30 before buying any, that way you can tailor the tank to suit em (sand bottom etc)

Could I do half sand half rock and for now in my ten and the fish are small could I get shrimp to keep the bottom waste free

Very good, they eat only the dead leaves and do a good job of cleaning up the bottom. If you keep your tank topped off they shouldn't reporduce, at least mine havent. I just purchased 10 assasin sanils to get rid of the trumpet snail problem and had to move the mystery snails to another tank.

Back
Top Bottom