Brookster's new new new dual sat+ build - bml pg. 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yah I know I just started a build thread, well the tank leaked and I went running to petco for a 40b (talk about timing). I've put together a sketch of the intended scape. Similar to my 30b but a little more intentionally planned I think.. thoughts? I'll being running 2 current satellite plus, dosing pps pro, diy co2 (on steroids) for the time being but I'm slowly ordering the components for the darkest of sides..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Cool this is my plan for a 20 gal guppy tank what do u think ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440730150.887282.jpg

This has been a public service announcement published by fishtank3

Whoopsie.. where we keeping that wall?! Anyways..I'd like to thank avenged sevenfold, killswitch engage, tool and yuengling light for the last hour of motivation!

Attachments

• 1440799034286.jpg
    1440799034286.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 66
Whoopsie.. where we keeping that wall?! Anyways..I'd like to thank avenged sevenfold, killswitch engage, tool and yuengling light for the last hour of motivation!

Grats on the new place brooks! Yuengling is a great motivator

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Tool has been one of the best shows ive seen.... Mad props, sir. Make it your castle.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think brookster has made some friends, they are dust mask, sluggo, big bar, and Sawzall lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey brookster can you post a picture of the skimmer net you made? I will feel alot safer if I have one so my loaches can't get sucked up.

How is the demo/remodel going?

Hey brookster can you post a picture of the skimmer net you made? I will feel alot safer if I have one so my loaches can't get sucked up.

How is the demo/remodel going?

+1,just found a bloodfin trying to swim up and out of the skimmer...I was borderline heroic when I saved the feesh!

sit in silence...

It's just one if those plant pots cut in half, Skelly ' s English ingenuity

Just finished the mod on the skimmer,used an old black mesh bag(not super fine),cut to fit&secured with a rubber band..
Fish proof without reducing flow into the skimmer to much(still needs refined)..

sit in silence...

Back
Top Bottom