Brown spots on leaves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bobo8

Aquarium Advice Activist
My favourite plant has started getting brown spots on its leaves. I thought moving it to under the filter would help keep debris off of it but it hasn't helped the brown spots. In fact it might be worse? Could it be too much light? Help! I don't want him to die! He's been growing very quickly I've gotten many many plants off of him and he's still growing great but these leaves might fall off and I would like to stop that if I can!

Sent from my SM-G850W using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here's a pic

Lol that did not work! Here we go.

Attachments

• 1426346761029.jpg
    1426346761029.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 1426346809719.jpg
    1426346809719.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 95
Can you physically remove it with your fingers?

Also, your plants have a pretty raging micronutrient deficiency. Iron, magnesium, dunno which. Are you dosing anything?

I think it's just the lighting. I will try and get a better pic this phone alters the photos a lot. And it is not algae as far as I'm aware? You can't remove the spots. I definitely have fertilizer so I could start dosing as I'm not right now. I just want really sure how much to add since it was growing like crazy. And still is. I have a seachem one. I will get more information when I am back at home! Thanks for helping ?

Back
Top Bottom