Buying new foreground plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stevenht

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have crypto now and DHG I thought I removed but it pops up every once and a while I wanna create a 2 layer carpet going from the front of my tank to the middle.

I was looking for a plant that would grow about the same as the crypto and need a low tech set up.

It's a 20 gallon high thank with swords I got for free and are dying, the crypto, and a few ferns here and there.

This is my first planted tank and I'm extremely proud for a low tech set up, how successful it's been.

The picture I put is a little outdated. I have split the cryptos so they cover the entire front of the tank

I'm looking for a few different ideas if anybody is open to giving some out :) like I said, this is my first planted tank so it's fairly basic and I hope to keep it that way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1475068996532.jpg
    1475068996532.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 34
I would like to order online as well. I don't have many options in the town I live in other than petco or petsmart and they're both extremely expensive on their plants so I would rather get them online for about 1/3 of the price. I've had luck with online plants with my ferns but the guy quit selling them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom