Calling all LED pros

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's what I was thinking. Get the one, try it out for now, see if it's plenty or if I'd need the second.

Thank you for all of your help.

Great! Glad someone else with a glass "pond" and experience with the long BML chimed in.
Now I'm wondering about if I should go with a 7000K on my 29g instead of the 6300K. I have about half red plants and lots of red fish. OS.

Great! Glad someone else with a glass "pond" and experience with the long BML chimed in.
Now I'm wondering about if I should go with a 7000K on my 29g instead of the 6300K. I have about half red plants and lots of red fish. OS.

I would compare the color wave charts. I looked and the 6300Ks going to give the most in the red spectrum whereas both the 7000 and 10K are much lower in the red spectrum. The 6300K is going to make red plants and fish look the best. I've never used the 10K so I can say. The 7000K is
also geared for making greens look better. If you go with the 6300K XB series I think that would be the best.

Back
Top Bottom