Can't find a web site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xander

Aquarium Advice Freak
A few years ago I came across a web site about planted tanks but sold no plants. They had cheap co2 regulators and dry ferts and capsules with a system for delivering these capsules into the substate without disturbing the plants. I don't recall the name and the bookmark is on a computer that crashed. The closest I've found is Rex's but that's not it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Sorry it's a specific site. I would know it when I see it. No search has led me to it. I know it existed a few years ago. I was hoping someone may know of it. I've come across all those mentioned above already. Oh well maybe it's no more. But really hasn't anyone seen it?

They have a tool that turns your mixture of dry ferts into something you put in the substrate. And they sold these tools and ferts and cheap gauranteed regulators. They had diffusers and package deals. Pretty much like Rexs but cheaper and yet more innovative.

sorry. wish i could help you but i cant find anything like that either

I know the site you're talking about. I believe I have the link stashed away, but it's not on this PC. I'll check and post back if I find it.

Back
Top Bottom