Clear leaves??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So instead of starting a new thread ill ask here. For the coming 2 weeks or so I will not be around during the photo period on my tank. I usually add liquid carbon dailyand seachem flourish twice a week. Will it be ok to dose at night or early mornings. Mornings would be around 530 am and nights would be around 8-9 pm

You should dose in the mornings, I've read that most liquid carbon is consumed within 24 hours and isn't really used when the lights are off so in the am would be better. Just a suggestion for red plants, I really like Myrio red and cabomba furcata(red cabomba). River cats has red tiger lotus and I love the color but not the actual plant haha

You should dose in the mornings, I've read that most liquid carbon is consumed within 24 hours and isn't really used when the lights are off so in the am would be better. Just a suggestion for red plants, I really like Myrio red and cabomba furcata(red cabomba). River cats has red tiger lotus and I love the color but not the actual plant haha

Red tiger lotus are really pretty IF you know how to keep them trimmed so they stay low, full, and with big leaves... lol! I like my Cabomba Furcata but my very favorite non-green plants is Limnophila aromatica 'hippuroides'.

And yes, Zim is right about dosing in the morning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom