CO2 Check Valves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nirbhao

Aquarium Advice Addict
What do you use?

I'm having issues with the glycerin in the bubble counters getting into the tank. I would prefer to not switch to water. I know that gas/ fluid valves are out there, but I'm seeing something like $18 each. Is that the best option?

What kind of check valve? Meijer brand. This is why I need something better.

I had gotten these because, over the weekend with the CO2 off, the water had backed up into the bubble counters.

Last edited:
Amazon marketplace can be inconsistent with listings. The UP Aqua looks worth trying. GLA is stuff I look at occasionally, longingly.

Amazon marketplace can be inconsistent with listings. The UP Aqua looks worth trying. GLA is stuff I look at occasionally, longingly.

Oh the dreams of owning GLA lol if only we were millionaires [emoji848] I have the same problems with the stainless valves I got from eBay. The water in the counter gets blown through ever few months lol I'm not to worried about it to be honest as its set at the count I want and shouldn't change so I don't need to see the bubbles. Once the tanks drained I'll refill the counter to find my number again ;)

We ordered the UP Aquatics from Amazon. The spouse is home alone with the tanks this weekend. I'm curious to see what the CO2 system looks like when we get home.

Back
Top Bottom