co2 injection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How many wpg are you. CO2 adds carbon to the water for your plants to use in photosynthesis. Over 2 wpg it is almost a necessity.

No need to add co2 then. You may want upgrade your lighting a little if your plants dont do as well as you hope. You are under 1 wpg.

If you need to add CO2 depends on how much light you have, like rich311k already said. It does not depend on how many plants you've got.

You might have to add more light at the long run. What other plants are you planning to get?

idk i think another wisteria maybe some others dont kno

i like how the wisteria looks and there is another at the lfs kinda tall with big leaves at the end idk may be too tall for my tank

will these plants be compatible with myh 2 chiclids also i kno i have to wait to get more fish but how long do i wait to get 2 more chiclids? it has been 1 week for the tank

If your tank is already cycled you can add some more now. Did you cycle your tank yet?
Try to find some really low light plants for your tank. Look here:

www.plantgeek.net
www.tropica.com

That's where you can find low light plants with pictures :wink: . Maybe some Javafern, Cryptocoryne or something like that.

how do i kno if its cycled? 10 nitrate 0 nitrite and amonia when i hit that?
so i would be low light with 15 watts for 20 gal?
and thanks for the links

Yes that would be cycled, 0 ammonia 0 nitrite building nitrates, hold off on new fish . You are low light.

Back
Top Bottom