CO2 Sticky -- discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

betowess

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ahh! What great work by Madasafish. Well done Madasa... and thanks for posting Brian. I wish such had been available for me when I first delved into CO2. Would have saved Rex many answers to my questions. Two thumbs way up! Bob :!:

Great Article! Being new to CO2 and Plants, it was very informative. It certainly explained what was going on chemistry-wise in my tank, and now I have some new tools for monitoring. Many Thanks! :D

Help! the link at the top doesn't seem to work... for me... and I am now all concerned about something I know nothing about ;-)
anna

CO2 injection

is there any why of making your own DIY co2 injection system for 120 gallon tank or do i have to buy a co2 injection system.

for a 120 a do it yourself system is useless. u woulb need like 12 bottle to get decent results and that would be really crappy to keep changing. plus it would cost u more in materials that it would to fill a 10 gllon tank. a pressurized is really the only way to go for a 120 and it will cost a little more but the results will be far better and there is practically no maintance once u get it set up right. u can get a 10 pound bottle for like 90 bucks(used but still perfect) and a regulator can be found on ebay for a decent price. hth

CO2 injection system

Were would be the best place to buy a co2 ejection systems that is affordable, besides ebay and what all do I need for the system itself.

Co2 bottle size

what minium and maximum size co2 bottle would i need for 120 tall tank.

Koopa.. a new thread about this subject would have gotten plenty of attention..

otherwise, I would think a 5lb bottle would be suffecent, and a 10lb would give you some extra time to figure things out (like an extra 4-6 months min.)

Back
Top Bottom